Monday, January 14, 2013

What's in a name

Short one.
Some people may come by and sneer. "He doesn't even use his real name and he's covering his face in his picture! He's a coward."

First: Eat a dick.
Second: I do this to protect my family and the company I work for.
I love my job. I do something I love and don't want to put that company in a compromising situation. My company is apolitical and I appreciate and respect that.
As for my family. My wife and daughter are my life. If anything I did ever came back to hurt them, I wouldn't know how to live with myself. In a time when everything you say or do on the Internet is retained indefinitely and can and will be used against you in a court of law, I'd like to keep them out of it.

And Gabe, or Gabriel, is one of my real names. It's my Hebrew name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated. I don't suffer temper tantrums.